- Please report your child’s absence from school by 9:10 am on the first day of absence either by phone or by email.
- If the absence unexpectedly continues, the school must still be notified each day as above.
- If your child has vomiting or diarrhoea then they should remain away from the school for 48 hours following the last episode.
- All holidays in term time will be unauthorised.
- If your child’s attendance falls below 95% you will be contacted by your child’s Phase Leader in the first instance and possibly invited in for a meeting