It is expected that all students wear school uniform.
The school colours are purple, black and white. All items of uniform should be clearly name labelled.
A purple Jumper for Primary, Phase 1 and Phase 2 students or a Grey Zip-up Jacket for Post 16 students will be provided for new students. Additional items are available to purchase through the Fanatics Supplies website.
The uniform is as follows:
- White polo shirt or white shirt/blouse
- Black jumper or sweat shirt or cardigan (alternative to purple jumper/ grey zip up)
- Black trousers or skirt
- Black or white socks, black or clear tights
- Hair wear : black or white (slides / hair bands etc)
- Religious head coverings and dress to fit in with other items of school clothing
For PE all students need:
- White t-shirt
- Gym bag
- Black PE shorts
- A pair of trainers / plimsolls.
Please Note: PE kits should be kept in school all week and be fully named.
FootwearBlack shoes with flat heel or plain black trainers (no logos allowed). Boots are not appropriate footwear for inside college.
If it is a wet or cold day and your child needs to wear wellingtons or warm boots to travel to college, please make sure they have normal college shoes to change into.
On health and safety grounds we do not allow students to wear jewellery in college (other than 1 pair of stud earrings and/or watch).
Make up and Cosmetics
The following will NOT be allowed:
- Caps within the building (may be worn as sun protection when outdoors)
- Track suits, jogging pants, jeggings, cropped or tightly fitting jean type trousers, harem pants
- Short, tight skirts (no skirts more than 3 inches above the knee)
- Denim jeans of any colour
- Logos / writing on clothing